Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting!!!

see how much you can get!

Fishpond...

another pet...

mY cAgEy

20.8.08

Something to speak about


The CA2 is going on................................sssshhhhhhh..................................


No noise, English, Maths, Mother Tongue, Science, and Higher Mother Tongue are all going on. Just kidding. There is only Science and Higher Mother Tongue left.


There is an exam everyday. I just hope that I can pass my exams......I hate this CA2 but there is no choice, is there? Or do you have another way out? Tell me............!The easiest paper is Maths, second easiest is english, third is science and last of all, the most difficult one is mother tongue and higher mother tongue.


I just wish to have my September holidays in peace, out of reach of illnesses, unlike PSLE oral holidays. I can do my work in peace, rest and revise in peace. I think I am going to relax in the September holidays and do homework on the first few days..................of course, and do a bit of revision.maybe not a bit, but quite some revision has to be done.

No comments: