Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting!!!

see how much you can get!

Fishpond...

another pet...

mY cAgEy

23.7.08

Swimming lesson

Yesterday's swimming lesson was terrible! I choked a lot of times, and I just wanted to float in the water! Soooooooo relaxing!!!!!! But, apparently, the coach has different points of view. He made us swim with pajamas one lap to the other end for....maybe warm-up? Then, we had to swim side-kick for those going for silver to see. And swim again. And again. Finally, we were made to sit down. The coach asked us to swim till the other end of the swimming pool(100 metres) and back again and please swim as fast as you can, he said. After that, he asked us to swim six laps of backfloat, within fifteen minutes! I swam until my neck was aching before he told me to swim in another way. Couldn't he have said it earlier? After a while, he asked us to come up from the pool and he talked to us. Chavelle was still swimming. I could not spot her from a far distance as I was not wearing my spectacles. The coach said that we cannot bend in our tummies, cannot bend in our necks. I shouted to the coach that Chavelle was still in the water. He asked her to come up. We all did the same. Oh! And the coach asked us to go for bronze, silver and gold, if you have not gone for it! Still have to pay extra money and I do not want to take the test!

Bye!

No comments: