Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting!!!

see how much you can get!

Fishpond...

another pet...

mY cAgEy

16.7.08

My feelings about the NE SHow preview

Does anyone think that the time for the NE Show was too short? I do think so a bit after the show, but that is what everyone would tend to think.Actually, no matter how long a show is or an event is, we will always think the duration is too short after the event or show.

Now let me tell you what I felt during the NE Show.

When we reached Marina Bay, we got off the bus. I realised that Ramizah had vomited! Poor Ramizah! June, Su Yi, Yu Tyng and I walked together. Not really in a line! Yu Tyng said that she thinks there is still a long way to go and she does not want to wlk anymore. I was looking at another place and I thought that was the place we were going to.I said I would rather swim there. Su Yi said she will only support me. When we reached the platform, I was surprised. "Weren't we supposed to go there?"I asked. Yu Tyng replied that we are not going there.

I sat with Su Yi and Yu Tyng was beside me.The sun was scorching hot! I felt like I was being boiled like in a science experiment!!! I wore my cap and put the "fan" over my head. The sun's rays peeked in at some small gaps, making me feel hot but a bit cooler. Yu Tyng told me that not wearing your cap makes you cooler. I found out that Su Yi's "hand" had a hole. We complained about bringing us here so early when the MCs said the show would start later on but the later on was so long.

Suddenly, I felt cooler. The sun was not so bright. I looked up and saw that the sun was blocked by a cloud. I checked my watch and found that it was already aroung five. The show was starting. The first few parts of the show was really exciting and interesting. Some people who I think work there were throwing things such as sweets and milo packets. One flew and hit YU Tyng on the shoulder! But she did not get the sweet. I saw Rachel poon, Yao Quan's opponent in scrabble from Canberra the term before. One sweet flew towards me and landed on my seat. Yu Tyng picked it as I gave it to her. No one likes cavities!

There was one part where they said the bla bla bla person was coming and the person was important. Ms Sarah said they were dummies. She said she meant dummies as in they were not the real person. The "prime minister" came and we had to sing the national anthem. The ALPs were kind of saluting while singing, only they were not moving.

When Mr Lee Hsien Loong came, we all knew the one that came was a dummy. The real Mr Lee will only come on the actual day. I realised that quite a number of people like Carel, Yong Jie, Dennis..............they were all wanting tattoos to put on themselves! A lot of people have tattoos on their faces. June put a Singapore flag on her face but I do not kow what happened when she put, the flag was vertical! Hahahaha!Of course, she rubbed it off.

Yu Tyng was in a dilemma whether she should put the Singapore flag on her face. Finally, she put it. I put it on for her. When it was finished, the flag had a chipped-off part. She did it again and was perfect!

I sat on my "hand" and when I sat on it the what time,it suddenly Pffttttttttttttt..............there was a hole! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

In the evening, the fireworks were nice, beautiful! Su Yi didnot want to accompany me to the toilet.IN the end, she did.

I felt that the NE Show preview was the best one in my life, but of course as it was the first one! In the bus, I joked with Su Yi, Hui En and Chavelle. Fun! And, teachers did not set good example! Their buttocks left the chair. They talked to everyone, means they are fat or break the rule!

Good Bye!

No comments: