Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting!!!

see how much you can get!

Fishpond...

another pet...

mY cAgEy

1.10.07

Children's Day Celebration!!! :) :> :O :D

The Children's Day Celebration was ~nice!~superb!~good!~fun!~funny!~

I love it!!! I must admit it, the teachers really knew how to make us children smile...............NO!!! make that laugh........................................................

There was the Little Late Riding Hood, The Mad Scientist, The drama/skit put up by our mother tongue teachers(it was superb! very funny!) and........................................ more(expected something?).

And the dance, of course! The part where 2 female & 3 male teachers dance for us(the part with mr asri)!

I enjoyed the celebration very much! I don't care whether others do or not.


If I were the organiser.........................
If I were the organiser, I will organise these events..........:
1)Mrs Lim's speech(if have)
2)A Show/Skit about Maths
3)A Show/Skit about Science
4)A Show/Skit about English
5)A Show/Skit about Mother Tonguesssss
6)Teachers do a FINALE!!!:) :> :O :D
(it should be very boring)7)Go back to class..................


That's all!!!



Wait! Don't go yet! I haven't written Good-bye!Wait! I haven't told you an important news yet! I'm going to write good-bye!

No comments: