Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting!!!

see how much you can get!

Fishpond...

another pet...

mY cAgEy

5.11.08

Our guitar lesson

Today is our third guitar lesson. It was fun! I learned about TAB and about how to play "Mary had a little lamb" with open strings.

I learned quite a lot about guitars since lesson one. I must say the lessons are very fruitful. Playing the guitar was fun. The teacher, Mr Rudy, is quite funny too, sometimes.

Among all the guitars there is a majority of classic guitars and a minority of arcoustic guitars. I don't know why somepeople say playing the guitar is very difficult. I find it quite easy.

Even though my right thumb does feel a bit pain after many times of playing, it is still worth it. The electric guitar was quite scary when it was played by Yao Quan. At the end of 7 lessons, we would have to perform! I hate performing on stage. And what's more, I am not good at guitar. Bye!

P.S.To my secret pal, you are lazy not to send me anything yet! I want to find out who you are very much! But relax, I won't kill you. So please send me something!

No comments: