Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting!!!

see how much you can get!

Fishpond...

another pet...

mY cAgEy

5.11.07

Bad news!

You know my exam marks? Of course you don't! I failed my goals.................................

I WANT TO SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, I scored quite well for my science; I did not fail my science goal! :) I hope I won't fail my english goal! I am so scared! I will not tell you ny marks that you don't know because I want to keep it a secret. But I scored badly for my science! I know someone who scored higher than me in science: Kai Wen and Zann(maybe because I still don't know but it is of course she would score higher than me)

Now I need to do something else! Bye!

No comments: