Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting!!!

see how much you can get!

Fishpond...

another pet...

mY cAgEy

20.8.07

BOOK REVIEW!!! :) :>

Name:Sng Hui Xin
Book Review:If You Take A Mouse To School
Author:Laura Numeroff

This book is funny.I love reading it. It tells you about the events that will happen if you take a mouse to school. The mouse did some funny things in this book when it was in school. The mouse asked for things and never did give anything to anyone. In this story, the mouse can talk.
I think this book suits primary school students as it is very funny! The mouse played some sports too! It suits humans of all ages. It has a lot of interesting pictures and the words are easy to understand. My class mates and my form teacher like this book and we really laughed out loud when our form teacher read it to us. Our form teacher also laughed.
In the book, a boy took a mouse to school and things happened one after the other. In the end, something happened but I won't tell you. People will enjoy it intensely as the book's plot is soooo interesting that you won't want to put the book down until you finish reading it.
Do read the book! :D

3 comments:

+huixin+ said...

did anyone post on my blog?

*allison* said...

got me allison .The book is really funny and i like it a lot.

aniq said...

I think everyone will want to read this book